I have been tagged by my much more beautiful, wittier, cooler and way younger blogger friend, Potty Mouth Mama.
1. I have used the word SHAZAM 2 3 times recently on my blog. Note to self, stop it.
2. I was born in Thailand. On my first trip back to the United States at around 8 months or so, some lady scolded my mom for traveling with a baby who obviously had the mumps. I did not.
3. I hate socks. I almost never wear socks. I live in the Northeast. My feet are often cold.
4. I do not like the sound of teeth brushing. You would be surprised how often movies and television depict people doing it. When I encounter the horrid noise, I stick my fingers in my ears, close my eyes and sing, “I’ve been working on the railroad”. I hate teeth.
Refuse to illustrate my pain.
Ok, could not resist. Yuck, right?
5. I am kind of scared of butterflies. They always fly at you so janky, seemingly without direction.
6. I once called 911 because I heard screaming. It turned out to be my screen saver.
7. I have squirrels living in my roof. I do not think they are cute even if Etsy tells me I should. 4,229 results for squirrel. No thanks.
Notice how I dropped off the photos at the end?
It was that or never publish and since I care about what Potty Mouth thinks of me, here it is.
I forgot to tag some folks. Here goes:
1.) Green Jello, I know you are not posting much these days. Neither am I. Just do it.
2.) Visty over at The Rinrins
3.) Kelly, or Ms Kitsch when you’re thrifty (did you hear Janet Jackson?) when your blog is up and running I would be thrilled if you would do me the honors. (p.s.- miss you like crazy over at Flickr)
4.) The Hidden Library, throw your hat into the ring?
5) any and all folks who would like to join.
If I forgot you, forgive me. I am computer-saturated.