Got this from Paige at Funny Magic.
The way it works is you bold the bits you’ve done. It’s a shame the bold on WP is barely discernible.
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars – Most memorable on beach in Thailand
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower – Saw Halley’s Comet in New Zealand, that count?
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland- In CA, and Japan & Disney World in FL – all as a child, am avoiding the place as an adult for as long as possible.
8. Climbed a mountain – Old Rag with my dad when I was kid is one of my best memories.
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo – shower count?
11. Bungee jumped – in Thailand, dumb move. It was off a crane over a “pool” of water but the pool had a crack and wouldn’t hold water. Didn’t instill confidence but the beer did.
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch – sewing, still learning!
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked – no way in HELL
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill – For my future employer, whoever you may be – I would never do this if I was working for YOU, really and truly !
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb – I’m supposed to go awww and think this is a sweet thing but I have to tell you the idea terrifies me.
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset – they should have added, “With a drink in your hand”
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise – my idea of hell on water (unless it was in Alaska, then I’d consider all offers)
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language – I took a self-taught Japanese Language class in undergrad, I learned how to say wakarimasen (I don’t understand)
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance – rode with my eldest when they transfered him from a local hospital to Children’s in Boston
47. Had your portrait painted – my mom had a painting commissioned of a “scene” from my wedding and it is HILARIOUS. I will post it one day.
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie – I was in a movie, produced in The Netherlands I think, that interviewed a few kids from my high school about drug use in Thailand. (I had no PERSONAL experience)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business – paperdollsforboys.etsy.com
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason – both from my husband and my oldest son
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving – I feel sick just thinking of this
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check – in my youth
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper – playing soccer as a kid
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
And I’ll add one to make
100. Honestly read all 99 of any of these memes!
Feel free to play along and add on your own!