I’m fighting that feeling like summer is almost over and I am not going to accomplish all I’ve planned. It’s not so much that it’s almost over but more like our summer is booking up fast.
So here is my list of things to do. Hopefully it will hold me a little more accountable to put it in writing.
1. Clean and organize craft room. (Halfway there)
2. Put stuff up for sale on Ebay.
3. Start Etsy shop.
4. Have yard sale.
5. Make place mats for swap I foolishly signed on for. kinda
6. Sew new pillow case for my bedtime pillow (embarrassingly, it’s my lovey and I can’t sleep without it but it is BUSTED).
8. Make tri-corner hat prototype for birthday party. or just buy ’em
9. Switch playroom and boys’ room.
10. Paint curbed desk with big guy for his “work”.
This list is a work in progress. Hopefully most of the editing will be crossing off jobs well done not just adding more!
What are you working on this summer? And as usual, any tips or tricks are appreciated.
Now I’m going to stop writing about stuff to do and go try and do something…